Avocado, Bacon and Egg Salad
It’s a tried-and-true adage of sandwich-making: Bacon makes everything better. The same is true for avocado! Put them together atop Artisan Style Bread and classic egg salad is instantly elevated. Is it breakfast? Is it brunch? Is it lunch? You decide.
- Aunt Millie’s Artisan Style Bread
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, medium diced
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crispy, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Baby spinach leaves
- Combine eggs, avocado, bacon, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Very lightly toast 2 slices of Aunt Millie’s Artisan Style Bread.
- Cover bottom piece of bread with baby spinach leaves.
- Generously top spinach with avocado, bacon, and egg salad.
- Cover with top slice and cut on a diagonal.