“Can’t Help Falling in Love” Peanut Butter, Banana and Bacon Sandwich
PB&J is fine, if you’re in a hurry (or you’re still six years old). But this combo will really make your tastebuds rock and roll. Rumor has it the King was a big fan of this sweet, salty combination. And if you make it for your family, don’t be surprised if you hear a few rounds of “thank you, thankyouverymuch.”
- Aunt Millie's Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- Spread one slice of bread with peanut butter.
- Arrange the banana slices evenly over the peanut butter and top with the bacon.
- Lay the second slice of bread over top and cut in half.